Senior Member, KICP
Arthur Holly Compton Distinguished Service Professor, Department of Astronomy and Astrophysics, the College
Ph.D., Physics, University of Texas, 1978
Rocky's mostly interested in the applications of particle physics to the early universe. He claims to do this in order to discover answers to truly fundamental questions, such as the Top Ten Questions about the Universe:
10. What came before the big bang?
9. What is outside the Universe?
8. Where is the center of the Universe?
7. Is there intelligent life elsewhere?
6. Is there intelligent life here?
5. Is there a parallel Universe?
4. Is there a perpendicular Universe?
3. Can you parallel park in a perpendicular Universe?
2. Will the Cubs win the series before the end of time?
1. Are we responsible for this on the final exam?